Total Workshop fee is $300.00. This includes classes and tuition, If staying at Drury Inn breakfast and supper are included in hotel price. There are restaurants close by for lunch.
Please note that we cannot assign roommates. However, with your permission we can pass along your contact information to others who are looking for roommates.
Please indicate from the following teachers your first and second choice: Victoria Ingalls, Kathy Morton, Kris Miller and Tricia Travis.
Please send registration check of $200 made payable to Victoria Ingalls 576 S. Arlington Ave. Independence, Missouri 64053. Balance is due upon arrival. Questions? Call 816-739-4270
Interested in vending at the workshop? If so let us know in advance. We will contact you.
Your deposit minus $40.00 will be refunded if your cancellation is received by August 20th 2020.
If you are staying at Drury Inn please make your reservations by Thursday, August 20, 2020 to receive your group rate. Reservations made after this date will be subject to prevailing rate and availability. Reservations may also be made by calling 1-800-325-0720 and refer to your group number 2392515.
Sunday September 20th to 24th
Drury Inn & Suites Kansas City/ Independence Amenities for hotel Guests.
- Free Hot Breakfast - Start every day with make your own Belgian waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, fresh fruit, oatmeal,biscuits and gravy, KELSO+BROS® coffee and more. Free hot breakfast is served daily from 6–9:30 a.m. on weekday and 7–10 a.m. on weekends.
- Free 5:30 Kickback®* - Join us from 5:30–7 p.m. every evening to enjoy free hot food and cold beverages at our 5:30 Kickback®. We feature a rotating menu of hot food, beer, wine, mixed drinks and soft drinks.
- Free Wi-Fi Throughout the Hotel - Get the score, check your social networks or email family members from anywhere in the hotel – for free!
- Free Soft Drinks and Popcorn - Freshly popped popcorn and a refreshing beverage make a great snack! Stop by the lobby for free soft drinks and popcorn every evening.
- On-Site Facilities - Take advantage of the business center, fitness center or pool while you’re away from home. Print your boarding pass, finish a presentation or check e-mail in our business centers. *Service of alcohol is subject to state and local law. Please make your reservations by Thursday, August 20th, 2020 to receive your group rate. Reservations made after this date will be subject to prevailing rate and availability. Reservations may also be made by calling 1-800-325-0720 or local number 816-795-9393 and refer to your group number 2392515 to make reservations.